Integration and Implementation Insights (i2Insights) blog
Provides tools for developing more comprehensive understanding of complex problems and for supporting (through research) improved policy and practice responses to them.
Why was it developed?
The i2Insights blog was developed to:
Who is it for?
i2Insights blog posts are 500-1000 word research resources contributed by >400 researchers globally for:
What is in it?
>350 blog posts cover the following main topics:
What features does it have?
- Blog posts are designed to be quick and easy to read.
- They are indexed, allowing other posts on similar topics and by the same author to be found easily. Indexed terms are defined.
- All blog posts are in English and some are also available in other languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish). There is also ready access to Google Translate.
- Statistics about the blog are updated every three months
What do I need to use it?
Different blog posts are suitable for different skill levels from beginner to advanced.
How can I interact with it?
Contributions are welcome:
- Blog posts or ideas for blog posts can be submitted to Gabriele.Bammer@anu.edu.au
- Comments on blog posts can be made at the end of each post.
What are the administrative details?
The blog is curated by the Integration and Implementation Sciences (i2S) team at the Australian National University.